DPT-MB-D Differential Pressure & Volume Flow Transmitter MODBUS
- Modbus communication.
- Modbus enables own text to be displayed.
- 14-bit resolution on pressure element.
- Illuminated display.
- Flow calculation via K factor.
- K factor adjustable at two decimal place
- Adjustable stop bits, regardless of selected parity.
- The display shows the current output signal.
- High accuracy.
- Installation-friendly enclosure
- Removable cable port and terminal block
- Supplied with 2 m hose and 2 nipples.
DPT-MB-D is designed for measuring differential pressure in HVAC/R, ventilation systems and building automation.
DPT-MB-D has an integrated differential pressure element that is temperature compensated for high accuracy and linearity. The measured value is shown on the backlit display and can also be read via Modbus RTU. DPT-MB-D has no analogue signal.
Differential pressure or volume flow calculation is selected on the display, along with the K factor for volume flow calculation, zero calibration of the pressure element and the Modbus settings.
As DPT-MB-D has no analogue output signal, there is no setting for measurement ranges.
Via the K factor settings, DPT-MB-D can measure the volume / flow over, e.g., fans or orifice plates… The conversion formula from differential pressure to volume is: q = k x √∆p.
K factor can be rounded up to two decimal places. The following units can also be set: m³/h, m³/s and l/s. The unit setting is only a “display label” and not a mathematical calculation of the value.
Basic display mode shows the current measured value. Modbus also enables own text to be displayed:
– At the bottom of the display is a row with room for 10 characters.
– Measured value (4 large characters) and any selected unit (2 characters).
– Predefined units (Pa, m³h, m³s and l/s) can also be used.
The terminal block and enclosure cable port (with a pre-mounted M16 cable gland) are removable for easier installation. The enclosure cover is hinged at the top, has a snap fastener at the bottom and catches to keep the cover in raised position.