WCD-100 Condensation Sensor
- Prevents “indoor rain“ condensation
- Enables optimal efficiency for chilled beam
- Early detection of condensation danger
- Switching output
- High accuracy and long term stability
- Compact design
- Fast response time
- Easy mounting and connecting
- LED status indication
WCD-100 condensation sensor is an electronic sensor which is intended to detect condensation or incipient condensation on chilled ceilings.
- Chilled ceilings
- Heating-, ventilation- and air conditioning systems
- Switching and electronics cabinets
- In swimming pools or on shop windows around the glazing fogging with optimized use of energy or to keep free of ice.
- In water treatment plants or industrial plants to “sweating” of cold pipeline networks to detect.
- In hangars and storage rooms to prevent condensation on cold outside walls or steel doors and to protect the masonry.
- In control cabinets or machines in order to detect condensation on sensitive electronic components.