tSENSE-D Touch Screen CO2 + Temperature + Humidity Transmitter
- THREE SENSORS IN ONE HOUSING
- FLEXIBILITY – TEMPERATURE AND/OR HUMIDITY OPTIONAL
- IMPROVED HOUSING DESIGN FOR EFFECTIVE MEASUREMENT
- FIVE YEARS WARRANTY
This versatile 3-in-1 transmitter combines all the necessary elements for effective climate control in commercial office buildings, hospitals, schools and other facilities. It measures CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity in the ambient air accurately without need for additional compensation – true read.
tSENSE is an advanced and versatile 3-in-1 transmitter designed for installation in the air- conditioned zone. It measures CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity in the ambient air accurately without need for additional compensation ─ true read. The data transmits to a BMS system or stand-alone controller using industry standard output signals and communication protocols.
With a display, the tSense can show you the CO2, temperature or %RH levels in real-time. With a touch you can program the tSense display model to change color when the CO2, temperature or %RH levels get too high, or you can view graphs of CO2, temperature or %RH for the previous day or week. All settings can be controlled with a secret pin number you enter during setup.
Complies with ASHRAE standard 189.1 (±50ppm @ 1000ppm of measured CO2 value)
|070-8-0001||tSENSE Disp T RH RL MB||Colour touch display|
|070-8-0002||tSENSE T RH RL MB BAC||No display|
|00-0-0070||Interface cable USB – 3.5mm|
With or without a display, both tSense models feature several industry-standard output options including 0-10VDC for each of the 3 parameters, NO and NC relays, and Modbus protocol. All options can be configured with the free UIP software.
- NDIR CO2 + Temperature & Humidity
- 0-2,000 ppm CO2, 0-50°C, ±5% RH
- Accuracy (CO2): ±30ppm ±3% of reading
- Dimensions: 125mm x 85mm x 22mm
- Dimensions (display): 49mm x 37mm
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Operation temperature: 0 – 50°C
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- ABC (Automatic Background Calibration) is enabled but can be used programmed/disabled
- OUT1 CO2 0-10VDC, 0-2000ppm
- OUT2 Temperature 0-10VDC, 0-50°C
- OUT3 Relative Humidity 0-10VDC, 0-100%RH
- Modbus over RS485
- Programmable Relay
- 12VDC / 24 VAC/VDC
- 5 years
Modbus documentation tSENSE family